Pink diamonds are a test of love, which provides a feeling of beauty, luxury, passion, security, and is considered a safe pink diamond investment. No economic diamond investment offers you so much!
Mixed diamond investments in equal parts between real estate, fixed interest securities and personal property such as pink diamonds are recommended.
Pink diamonds are suitable as movable goods because of the main advantages they offer:
- Protection against inflation, market crashes, currency changes.
- Anonymity (no registration is necessary).
- They are not affected by bankruptcies.
- Worldwide convertibility, that is, that pink diamonds represent, together with gold, the only internationally accepted alternative currency with the same value worldwide.
- Value gains without taxes (= tax free surplus value).
- They do not imply maintenance costs.
- High prestige
- Price independence: prices are independent of government laws and, therefore, diamonds retain their value better, even in periods of recession.
- Price strength: historically, diamonds have recovered well from price declines and economic crises.
- Do not forget that diamonds have an important sentimental value that can be passed from generation to generation.
- If a war occurs, any currency would be devalued, real estate could lose its value, new technologies could replace resources, competition could ruin companies, but no factor would systematically weaken the long-term value of diamonds. At present, most diamond mines are discovered and, therefore, over time, diamonds will become increasingly exceptional pieces, just like any other natural resource. This fact demonstrates the key effect of the increased long-term value of diamonds.
- Diamonds are, together with quality works of art, one of the few values that combine practical use and investment: you can wear a diamond mounted on a jewel and, at the same time, enjoy your safest pink diamond investment.
- Strong supply and demand: the expected increase in the imbalance between supply and demand supports prices and implies a high probability of price acceleration.
- Finally, while other luxury goods, such as cars, furniture, furs, etc., lose value over time, pink diamonds maintain their value, precisely because of their lasting and unbreakable nature.
- If you want to obtain speculative or very high yields you should not invest in diamonds.
- If you want a safe pink diamond investment, which maintains and reinforces its underlying value, and that you can convert at any time, pink diamonds are the best option